Original topic:

Charger problem

(Topic created on: 01-23-2022 12:09 PM)
mrsingh88
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
I bought samsung galaxy m32 phone 5 months back and charger is having problems now. Sometimes it does not connect and sometime it connects and mentiond 23 hr to charge or some other longer hours.
8 Comments
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Restart your device it will be okay
Also check if the problem comes in safe mode(see 10th method)
0 Likes
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
10. Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone or tablet allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
Steps to enter in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode:- Restart your device.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Charger have 6 months warranty, so it's better to visit a nearby service center so that your Charger can be replaced if it's faulty.
rush20
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Note: If the issue is not resolved by method one then perform next method.

1. Kindly turn off the handset for 5 minutes to cool down and recheck.

0 Likes
SSSF
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
All those accessories have 6m warranty go and get the new one from samsung repair centres
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Download an app called Ampere its available on playstore use it to see the charging speed if it's too low than you cable is dead probably something similar happened to me as well and since phone accessories have 6mo warranty you can get it replaced for free in service center
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

However, you can also visit bit.ly/3l9Cksp to know how to optimize mobile charging.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes