Original topic:

Carrier Aggregation issue in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G

(Topic created on: 07-31-2021 12:19 AM)
Varun969
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Till last week I had CA support on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G but it is not enabled or show the CA support. Called customer care more than 6 to 7 times but not able to fix the problem. They advised to reset twice both network reset as well as factory reset but in vain. Will some senior tech support person attend and fix the issue.

If any of the M42 5G users are facing this issues please let me know in the comments below. 
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
What brings you to seek how CA is activated in M42 5G???
0 Likes
iqbak7
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Please let me know, how carrier aggregation is activated in M42 5G phone,  as B30, B66 frequency is missing 

0 Likes
Galaxy M

I have the same problem in my samsung galaxy M42 5G CA not enabled

Screenshot_20210628-022426_Service mode RIL.jpg

0 Likes
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I had reported this issue which occurred on Samsung update. We can find out the CA status by dialing *#0011# and chosing 1 on the displayed options. Scroll down some 32 lines to find CA-Not Configuration 0 0. If CA is enabled we will be able to see some extra info in lieu of Not Config 0 0 status.
0 Likes
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I had reported this issue which occurred on Samsung update. We can find out the CA status by dialing *#0011# and chosing 1 on the displayed options. Scroll down some 32 lines to find CA-Not Conf 0 0. If CA is enabled we will be able to see some extra info in lieu of Not Config 0 0 status.Screenshot_20210629-093535_Service mode RIL_3447.jpgScreenshot_20210629-093507_Service mode RIL.jpg
0 Likes
iqbak7
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hi thanks for reply, but I have used that option but it shies CA Not configured. So how to configured CA , could you assist me.

Thank you or how to say Samsung to activate Carrier aggregation in M42 5G.

Thus M42 5g support Carrier aggregation.

And this A52 support carrier aggregation?

Thank you,

Regards,

Khan

0 Likes
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Sorry for this late reply. All these days I have been in touch with Samsung to fix my phone problem. Thy are very adamant and to accept their fault. But I have started gathering inputs from other users who have confirmed the unit is CA enabled. It is for sure that selectively some of the units are losing some key features which Samsung has to address it on priority. Unfortunately the end user do not have a switch to activate or deactivate the CA feature in any of the Samsung mobiles.
0 Likes
Sontanu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
My conf is 0 too
0 Likes
iqbak7
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hi help me to get CA CONFIGURED IN a42 5g

0 Likes
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Sorry for this late reply. All these days I have been in touch with Samsung to fix my phone problem. Thy are very adamant and to accept their fault. But I have started gathering inputs from other users who have confirmed the unit is CA enabled. It is for sure that selectively some of the units are losing some key features which Samsung has to address it on priority.
0 Likes