Original topic:

Carrier Aggregation issue in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 08:48 PM)
Varun969
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Till last week I had CA support on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G but it is not enabled or show the CA support. Called customer care more than 6 to 7 times but not able to fix the problem. They advised to reset twice both network reset as well as factory reset but in vain. Will some senior tech support person attend and fix the issue.

If any of the M42 5G users are facing this issues please let me know in the comments below. 
26 Comments
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Just Samsung things
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Is it a regular phenomenon that Samsung CSC off shoulder the bug clarification/fix to all.
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Csc means??
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
CSC means Customer Support Centre generally reachable on Toll Free Numbers
0 Likes
BCRaja94
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I have sent an feedback regarding the Carrier AggregationScreenshot_20210525-164149_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20210525-164201_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Meghraj1
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
No bro i gets 4g plus signal in my m42 but it is not stable so it might be your area problem
Varun969
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
No. I counter checked with Samsung Galaxy C9 pro as well as Realme 7 Pro both using Jio prepaid Sim along with me in my home. They both have a stable LTE+(in Samsung C9 Pro) and 4g+(in Realme 7 Pro)while mine shows LTE only. Till 14 or 15 May I too had been receiving LTE+ but subsequent to OTA update from Samsung the LTE+ feature (CA) lost on my M42. Ever since all the tries have been in vain.
0 Likes
iqbak7
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Hi , have anyone know how to activate the carrier aggregation in mu M42 5G Phone.  

Thank you

0 Likes