Original topic:

Carrier Aggregation for MSeries

(Topic created on: 01-20-2021 01:59 PM)
Sanket24
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Now a days Carrier Aggregation is one of the most useful feature to increase internet speed. Exynos 9611 processor supports Carrier Aggregation but Samsung has not enabled it for MSeries. 

Smartphones of other brand has enabled Carrier Aggregation even below their price is below 10000₹. But Samsung M21,M31 M31s and other MSeries Smartphones are nearly above 15000₹ price but Samsung has not enabled CA even though their processor supports CA. 
I have requested Samsung to enable Carrier Aggregation many times but everytime they are saying that your feedback is noted and you may receive this Carrier Aggregation feature in next update. But till now they have not enabled it.
Many MSeries users want this Carrier Aggregation feature and many of them have requested Samsung to enable Carrier Aggregation for MSeries but Samsung is not enabling it. 
I think that MSeries users must send feedback to Samsung to enable Carrier Aggregation so that they must enable it as it is most useful feature to increase internet speed and users can experience 4G+ internet speed.
I am requesting Samsung to enable Carrier Aggregation in next update for MSeries so that users can get good internet speed.
3 Comments
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
If you can live without call recording .. you can go for micromax in note 1 having 2ca support..
0 Likes
Nikhilrasuri
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I've also sent feedback to the customer care regarding the CA issue and said they'll look after this but i don't think they solve it. I am using Samsung M51 and facing the same problem with internet connectivity
A-
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Agreed 👍
0 Likes