Carrier Aggregation for Galaxy M51.. please help

(Topic created on: 07-24-2021 05:20 PM)
Pankajbijla
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Dear Samsung Team,

Greetings for the day..

Please let me know when can we get carrier aggregation function in our Galaxy M51.. It's requured as speed of Internet is not so exciting. 
4 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro I continue senting feedbacks and also follow @ESTECHNO on Twitter as he is going to start tag samsung and trend about our problems on twitter
Galaxy M

bro .Samsung never provide ca service on m series old phones. i know there's so many m series phones which processor support carrier aggregation   .but this phones  ui is core version. so there is no option to add carrier aggregation on one ui core devices. better to go with a-s series or Chinese brand. 

and if you really Want to improve your internet speed .try to download Samsung band selection app and try to lock specific band according to your area .this is definitely helps you .for more information about this go  and check out on  youtube there is so many videos available regarding band selection on Samsung 

animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Continue flooding samsung with feedbacks, and follow es_techno on twitter,
https://mobile.twitter.com/es_techno
He is going to start a trend soon to get ca in m51.
Also, vote "No" if you are dissatisfied with samsung.
We all need to gather together and then ask samsung for CA.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes