Original topic:

Carrier Aggregation For Galaxy M51

(Topic created on: 08-15-2021 01:09 PM)
MoniMokshith
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
As I spend almost 25k Indian rupee on this phone but still we face a major problem e.i network issue. The hardware also support the Carrier Aggregation but Samsung developers by default lock this feature.. This is really sad for M51 users.
17 Comments
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Sign this petition and share it bro👇👇👇👇
http://chng.it/GJm9DHw2jf
MoniMokshith
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Here is the message I received from CC.. **bleep** reallyScreenshot_20210815-144216_Samsung Members_92091.jpg
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yeah bro Many got this same rply

This was the rply for everyone regarding CA for some days
Now they changed
They are not sticking out in same rply and thought ..
They are keep on changing the statement and confusing us ...

M51 along with other m and f series phones supports CA
But they locked it intentionally ..
No doubt in that ..
MoniMokshith
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Bro it's not easy to buy a 25k phone for middle class family like me.. Ok leave it that GoodLock support.. Atlist atlist they can push CA for m51 for sure. I know they locked it intentionally. Really very bad experience in samsung especially in M51.. M series phones.. We guys are requesting because we don't have enough money to buy a new phones just in 1-2 years.. Honestly speaking Mi, realme is the best but their Ui is a garbage that's the problem. Here in samsung they don't care about Midrange phones..
Tell me whats the real use of this m51.. 7k mAh battery, and Super Amoled display.. That's it right.. Nowadays below 15 - 20k phones are having this same specs right
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes bro
I can understand
Is ur area getting very poor network speed bro ...

Because I don't have much network issues pretty decent...
But sometimes there is issues ...
For me m51 is really super But as u said this network issues has to be solved ..

Samsung has to fix this because not only m51 users are suffering network issues most of the M, F ,& A series phones are facing network issues ..

This can be solved to a large extent by providing CA ..

Agree that miui is garbage but they are improving and giving all their features ...
Realme ui is good bro
Galaxy M
TOTALLY ILLOGICAL THEIR'S ANSWER
M42 SUPPORTS BCOZ IT'S VARIANT OF A SERIES ! 🤔
VARIANT OF A SERIES WHICH A SERIES PHONE'S VARIANT IS M42 ??

CHEAP TRICKS OF COST CUTTING !

#WakeupSamsung
#CarrierAggregationF62
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It's A42 5g bro ..

Ur right
This is not a good reply as m42 belongs to mseries not aseries doesn't matter it is rebranded
MoniMokshith
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Dude Again I received this.. I'm tired of this .. Maybe they never ready to give us CA for m51. Really sad for m51 usersScreenshot_20210815-192318_Samsung Members_92094.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy M
KEEP SENDING ERROR REPORTS AN FEEDBACKS TO SAMSUNG !
WE WILL NOT STOP THIS !
#CarrierAggregationF62