Original topic:

Can't stream Netflix in HD

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 07:17 PM)
Vickman
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I bought this M30S only for one reason, to stream Netflix and prime video. But now it can't stream in HD. Netflix in playback specification shows Widevine L3 and maximum playback resolution as SD. Other brands added Widevine L1 support over OTA updates and you guys removed it with updates👏👏👏👏. That's the most fcked up thing Samsung can do...

31 Comments
Galaxy M
Yes. Samsung has removed HD streaming.
0 Likes
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
In the latest update to M30s, L1 licence has been revoked. You need to contact customer care.
yash2797
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
L1 certification hasnt revoked but the Netflix app cant detect The device certification...So its some issue in the software only.
0 Likes
Vickman
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
can't we all do something about that
0 Likes
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Due to covid 19, Streaming quality has been reduced to 480P. These are per govt orders...
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Are you an internet explorer user? This restriction has been removed in the beginning of June. Only YouTube is restricted to 480p.
Vickman
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
it's nothing related to govt guidelines
0 Likes
Vickman
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
in my brother's OnePlus I stream full hd
0 Likes
Shawncalvin69
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
streaming...what's that !?..I cant even get wifi no matter what I've tried ..I even had to buy another phone ..only a week...and rite back to fckn square 1..what buy another one...RIGHT!!..THREE months it's been like this!who ever makes cell phones is the dumbest motherfkr on the planet..cant wait till your in a life and death situation ..fckn laugh and watch u fckn die ...going back in time to kill the guy who discovered fire.
0 Likes