Original topic:

Can't send text messages in my galaxy M31

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 01:45 PM)
Samsung_wnmygTI
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I was admirer of Samsung brands and advised everyone to go for it. Now I am regretting after purchasing new phone. M31 has been a headache to me since I purchased it in June 2020. Screen got blackened, could not charge my phone, all my work has been hindered. This is very annoying as I am not  able to SMS. I cannot use my online Pay service as I cannot send SMS to concerned banks. I reset my phone thrice in terms to get this service active, but in vain. Samsung mobile has betrayed. I contacted telecom support centers for help. But couldn't resolve this issue. Both SIMS aren't able to send messages. What a waste of money for **bleep** promises. 

28 Comments
saran98
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Dear samsung support team
Facing same issue
Can you resolve this ASAP
0 Likes
m32sucks
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same problem for me too, it has been more than 6 months since it's not working, frustrating
0 Likes
tpks
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am not able to send any msg...nd nt able to set msg centre...plzz do something asap
0 Likes
lmishra1948
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I notice that a lot of people are facing the SMS issue and are in urgent need of a FIX for the issue. I have also been a victim of the issue after the latest update of OS 2 days before.

But Samsung support team are not coming up with any effective solution.

0 Likes
ganeshn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also having same issue after updating os. But still no support
0 Likes
Arpita_Lucy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
unable to send text sms from my Samsung galaxy M31, The message centre field is showing blank. when I try to update number on the above said location it errors "Unable to save centre address".
0 Likes
SyedHanif
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Same issue unable to send messages gettingerror "Not send, try again"
0 Likes
Varveer
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I'm not able to send reached to tech team and standard response not happy with samsung M 31 mobile..thr speaker is very dumb I can't hear at all...now this issue..waste of money ..
0 Likes
Antony_Trend
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
was admirer of Samsung brands and advised everyone to go for it. Now I am regretting after purchasing new phone. M31 has been a headache to me since I purchased it in June 2020. Screen got blackened, could not charge my phone, all my work has been hindered. This is very annoying as I am not  able to SMS. I cannot use my online Pay service as I cannot send SMS to concerned banks. I reset my phone thrice in terms to get this service active, but in vain. Samsung mobile has betrayed. I contacted telecom support centers for help. But couldn't resolve this issue. Both SIMS aren't able to send messages. What a waste of money for **bleep** promises. 
0 Likes