Original topic:

Can't record my calls with galaxy m31

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 10:44 PM)
nicolac
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Hello, I have a new Galaxy M31. all the applications for call recording are not working and I know that this Is a Google choice, but I can't find the native record option in the dialer menu, during a call. Is there a way to enable It?

24 Comments
Galaxy M
FOLLOW SCREENSHOTS

NOTE:: FOR SELECTED NUMBERS, YOU HAVE TO CLICK AT 3 DOTS AND START MANUAL RECORDING WHILE RECEIVING ANY CALLS
nicolac
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I'm sorry but this is exactly my problem, I can't see the option "recording calls" by the dialer menu. I see all the other options but not that one. Do you know if I have to do something else to enable it?

0 Likes
nicolac
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Here you have a screenshot

Screenshot_20200524-193902_Call settings.jpg

0 Likes
sarang_sharma
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

is this recording feature makes annoying sound "THIS CALL IS NOW BEING RECORDED" which can be heard by Caller And Picker  as in MOTO ONE FUSION PLUS ??? [INDIA RETAIL UNIT]

0 Likes
Galaxy M
No..you can use it and this is official
0 Likes
Galaxy M
according to your screen shot I would suggest to check the Galaxy Store app and update the phone app and all other apps. I hope it helps
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Bro, are you using this device in India? as in some parts of the world call recording feature is not available(due to privacy security)
or
are you using some default 3rd party apps for this purpose
or
last perform normal phone reset settings once
settings>general management>select reset>click on reset settings
0 Likes
Samsung_zAmyIBV
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Can u suggest me which 3rd party apo is suitable for Galaxy M31 for call recording  because i tried so many apps..

The apps are recording the calls but tge sound is not audible..

Please give me reply asap..

Thanks

Shakeer 

0 Likes
Samsung_s4jMTp8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
my calls starts recording automatically although i have disabled it..
its very annoying
0 Likes