Original topic:

Can't go to hard reset page/ Android 11 update issues

(Topic created on: 04-14-2021 10:40 AM)
Bhaveshochani
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
Hey guys in my galaxy m21 i can't go to hard reset page it just restart again i am pressing volume+ key along with power key at the same time when device is power off but it doesn't work some error just pop up please if someone know how to solve this issue it would be really helpful....
And after the android 11 update there are many issues...... these are some of the issues that I am facing
1. Device heating in normal usage also
2. While using the camera.. app crashes cause of heating 
3. Performance has gone really poor 
4. Battery is draining quickly 
5. Device heating while charging 

10 Comments
Mayo45
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
In Android 11 the old method doesn't work, you have to connect your phone to a PC/Laptop using the USB cable and then do that volume up+power button thing.
And also unfortunately hard reset won't solve this problem, I have already tried everything on my M21 and nothing worked. I am also running tHe latest update.
Bhaveshochani
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Just now a security update has popped up of 115mb for device enhancement and bug fixes
0 Likes
Mayo45
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I got that update since yesterday, it fixes nothing at all.
Bhaveshochani
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
I don't know why samsung is not fixing these issue
0 Likes
Mayo45
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Bro unfortunately I don't think these issues will be fixed ever since two additional updates have launched since the Oneui 3 update, and most of the major bugs introduced in Oneui 3 have not been fixed till now after months have passed.

I don't understand why Samsung is doing this, but the most logical answer is it seems that these companies want us to buy new phones every year.
Bhaveshochani
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
It is really disappointing to see samsung like this... not caring about the problems of customers
0 Likes
Bhaveshochani
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Thanks for this tip really appreciate it 👍🏻
0 Likes
Galaxy M
It changed with Android 11, now you need to plug the USB-C / micro-USB cable along with the combination buttons (Press & Hold the Power and Volume Up button)

you can enter recover mode by doing this
connect ur device to pc by usbc cable
and make sure ur device is visible in computer as logged in
turn off ur device with the cable connected to pc
and now hold power up and switch on button together until the recovery menu pops up

https://www.androidsage.com/2020/12/16/how-to-boot-into-recovery-mode-on-samsungs-one-ui-3-0-android...

check this link also..
Bhaveshochani
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Okay thanks for helping