Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Can I root my Samsung M30s

(Topic created on: 12-27-2019 09:25 PM)
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
They're many problems facing with m30s, like no internal voice recording screen recorder and one day me friend showed how can simply uninstall my s Secure app locker I surprised to see, that means the s Secure is not secure even its name is secure,that means anyone can see my data by deleting that a secret app so freaking****Worse Samsung

If I root my mobile still will it void warranty? 
And any suggestions please.. 
13 Comments
suhaibmalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
In any smartphone of brother series you can not install anything like samsung secure samsung pay mini samsung good lock application or in your device I can not install any of my own smartphone smartphone, ok you mistake 30 and I also mistake entertain
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
There is S Secure app from Samsung store that's good but you can uninstall just like that I was surprised to see that Bro
0 Likes
suhaibmalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I do not have any smartphone good for the series
0 Likes
suhaibmalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I do not have any smartphone not good for the series
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Yes it'll void your warranty. and it may possible that you soft brick your phone. On the other hand, once you gain root access you can customize your phone as you want.
Tejavinni
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
thanks punit for your valuable information
Galaxy M
Not only warranty, any app which need samsung knox support for eg. Samsung pay, Secure folder etc will stop working. In worst cases even Google Pay will not work.
If you don't care about these you can root the device, which will give you tonnes of customizations and features... 😊😊
Solution
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
M30s doesn't have Knox so there's no need of worrying tripping Knox.
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
tu redmi wale phone le vi...tere liye nehi ha ye..optimised software tujhe pasand nehi agega..root karke phone ki g**r marle
0 Likes