Original topic:

Camera slow

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 06:41 PM)
PartapBimrah
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I think Samsung follow the same path as Apple does. M31s has a camera problem and it not working fine after the update Android 11 OS update. It is currently too slow. Have any answer on this. Due to this am not using it anymore. I'm going to move forward with Pixel phones. 

I had to restore it and using it in safe mode but as result same. 
14 Comments
PartapBimrah
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I had sent log reports many times after upgrading it. But Samsung told me to do these methods mentioned above. I have done so far but not now....
0 Likes
PartapBimrah
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
That I know how to flash it. It was the last time to ask them and they tell me that we'll help you.
0 Likes
Venkat_A
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Using M31S...for the past 1 week , my internet speed (both mobile and Wifi) went down drastically...I is really annoying and feel took a wrong decision choosing samsung phone. Red MI Note 4 was my previous mobile and it was far better than Samsung M31S
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera application data.
Settings >Apps >Camera >Storage >Clear Data.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
PartapBimrah
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I have done everything and send my logs to you as well. But there is no reply from them. It just tells me that we've sent it to the developer team.

In the post, I've mentioned every single step that I'd took.

This behaviour I don't like and move to another phone.
0 Likes