Original topic:

Camera lag

(Topic created on: 09-26-2020 02:26 AM)
sanidhya4485
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Hello samsung
I'm noticing from the very first day that my device #galaxym31 camera lags whenever i click recent button to jumping on an another task while being on camera or on some application which is using open camera.
Please try to fix this problem asap as it is very frustrating and reduce the speed / performance of the phone.
I hope you'll acknowledge my post and will soon solve this problem.
Thanks.
4 Comments
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Oof even if you have the poweful note 20 ultra 5G or something this lag is no solvable and it only lags when you exit the app can't you take that much of problem?🤔
0 Likes
sanidhya4485
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Samsung being a huge company cant resolve this frustrating part of their phones , whether it is note 20 ultra or galaxy m31.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
while you open camera and try to swich other apps, it will be lag/delay, but only when you open camera
but i guess other than camera you are not facing any issue while you switch
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes