Original topic:

Camera Issue On Samsung Galaxy M30 and Reply Of So Called Authorized Service Centers of Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-28-2021 01:55 PM)
Mi77al
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

My Samsung Galaxy M30.

I have camera issue with my Smartphone. I brought it in 2019 and after 2 yrs its started Problem.

It Shows Error like this..

"You cannot use more than one application that uses the camera"

I have make all necessary steps available on web to restore camera. But nothing work..

I messaged Samsung Help Center they said me to Reboot my Cellphone. I done so but no results.

Then i decided to go for Inspection of It to Authorized Service Center (Biggest Mistake)

They said me its its Hardware Issue...

I am surprised Company like Samsung is Making Such Type of Fraud..

Camera Is Not working is Not Hardware issuue..

But All Service Center said me that you have to change Motherboard and Cost is arround 7500₹ ( In which you can buy New Smartphones) this is so ridiculous..

Just Making Money is the goal of all Service Centers..

And Person having half mind will say Camera not opening is not hardware issue..

If hardware issue is there then how can mobile is in Running condition and working on more than 100 installed apps..

Just Fraud Fraud and Fraud....

Looting Peoples...

Bad Bad Bad Experience with Samsung...

4 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
How can you say that its not an hardware issue? If one particular component isn't working, its not necessary that the whole device will stop working. Camera modules are not related to any other function of the device. If the camera modules fail, chances are that your device will still work normally, only the camera won't work.

I woild advise doing a factory reset to chevl whether it solves the issue or not. If it does, its a software issue, if its doesn't, its a hardware issue.
0 Likes
saink
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I think Samsung wantedly making this cunning things as most of M series are getting motherboard problems and no carrier aggregation and lack of features that are required
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vaibhav02
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I also have a m30 and im also facing this issue, solutions given in internet doesn't work.
And this can nevet be a hardware issue. Coz sometime it works.
There is some other app which is using it , and thus causing this issue.
0 Likes