Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Sir my phone m30s last update Camara 48mp not zoom option pls. Solve problems 
8 Comments
squadkid42
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Get help option provide samsumg members app and you raise question to help center
0 Likes
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
In new june security update ...today got .it's available..update device and check that..
P-Clicks
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro in 48mp mode we can't zoom.
For example
In pic 1 u can see different modes right. When you use 48mp camera will try to get the highest quality of the clicked shot,so when you zoom the quality reduces so zoom option is not available
When u come to 3rd pic that is normal format(3:4) there you can see the zoom option
Any doubt directly message meclipboard_image_1623827210802.jpgScreenshot_20210616-123633_Camera.jpgScreenshot_20210616-123605_Camera.jpg
mayur93
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
पहले आता था । अब नही इनका क्या
Nil555
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Jun update jo aaj release huaa hai use update kro bad me dekho 48 mp me zoom option aata hai...mene update kiya hai ....update m30s and got this 👍
0 Likes
Sokul
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Zoom in HiRes mode is not available for any device. Be it from Scamsung Xiaomeme OneFlush Or Realmeme
0 Likes
mayur93
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
48mp zoom aa Gaya new update se
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes