Original topic:

Call Connectivity Issue on M30s

(Topic created on: 01-01-2020 05:57 PM)
sagark23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Recently I have been told by many of my friends that they are not able to call me as my number is showing out of range. Even I checked the same using and got the same message that my number is not reachable. Also during that period, I am not able to call anyone. Whenever I try to make a call, it disconnects automatically. I have to restart the phone or turn on and off the airplane mode. However, there is no issue with the internet connectivity. It's working. 

Not sure what might be the reason... If it's a handset issue or network carrier issue. I am using both Jio and Airtel. 

Anyone else facing similar Issue? Please share your suggestions to fix it. 
19 Comments
sagark23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
In my locality, the network reception is already poor but with Moto G3 (my previous phone) I was getting a good internet speed and voice calls but with Samsung, it's not the same. The network reception is much poorer compared to my Moto G3.
0 Likes
Atul09
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i agree with you m30s has poor network reception that other smartphones but there is no such calling issue with jio sim but like i said there is calling problem with idea 4g sim
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Yes I have the same problem. I had keep trying calls with both the SIMs.
0 Likes
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
This a specific device issue and Samsung does not say and, accepted openly this problem and no particularly resolve timeline,regarding this !! so call on Samsung helpline number and try as much as registered complaint about it
0 Likes
gokulksamy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I too facing the same problem. I changed the network mode to 3G only and after this i am able to make and receive calls.

0 Likes
Gokul1998
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
This method possible to receive calls?
0 Likes
civil98
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
i am also facing the same problem
0 Likes
Abinaya98
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Connectivity > Mobile network > 

Uncheck the option - Use volte calls on preferred sim,  Note: after this cannot use mobile data during voice calls, 

0 Likes
Nishi752
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I use jio sim after 30min my call disconnect it plz solve my issue
0 Likes
bhavyaagg
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
Recently I have been told by many of my friends that they are not able to call me as my number is showing out of range. Even I checked the same using and got the same message that my number is not reachable. Also during that period, I am not able to call anyone. Whenever I try to make a call, it disconnects automatically. I have to restart the phone or turn on and off the airplane mode. However, there is no issue with the internet connectivity. It's working. 
0 Likes