Original topic:

Call Connectivity Issue on M30s

(Topic created on: 01-01-2020 10:54 PM)
sagark23
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Recently I have been told by many of my friends that they are not able to call me as my number is showing out of range. Even I checked the same using and got the same message that my number is not reachable. Also during that period, I am not able to call anyone. Whenever I try to make a call, it disconnects automatically. I have to restart the phone or turn on and off the airplane mode. However, there is no issue with the internet connectivity. It's working. 

Not sure what might be the reason... If it's a handset issue or network carrier issue. I am using both Jio and Airtel. 

Anyone else facing similar Issue? Please share your suggestions to fix it. 
19 Comments
Dineshbhai
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
you use any app? as set lte only...click auto network i hope fix this problem.
0 Likes
sagark23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I use the phone app only. Additionally True caller is installed. Now when I miss any calls due to the same error... I get a notification through True caller.

also the network is already set to automatic.
0 Likes
Dineshbhai
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
uninstall third party dialler application.
and also Truecaller uninstall..
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Even I'm using the device with a jio and Airtel Sim, I use Airtel as my main sim though and so far I have never experienced any issues, faced issues with jio but internet connectivity for jio is actually poor in my region so can't blame the device for the same.

But you are not alone, there are many people in this forum who have complained about network connectivity in M30s, and so far nobody's problem has been resolved via update or any means.

In short, I do feel that it must be a device specific issue. But the service centre people will simply tell you that it will be resolved in a future update. So, there's nothing that you can do as of now to fix it, just hope for the best.
sagark23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes. Thats the problem and infact I am facing this issue almost every alternate day. If this is a device issue, hopefully it will be fixed soon. Regarding the network, in Jio could see that the is fluctuations in the internet speed. Haven't used Airtel data much so will not be able to judge.
0 Likes
Atul09
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
you have call connectivity issue in jio or airtel?
0 Likes
sagark23
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I am using Jio mostly for calling, so the problem is with the same sim. With Airtel, I haven't tried much, but I might check it in the coming days.
0 Likes
Atul09
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i think you need to check your device i have not such problem with jio sim but this problem occurs sometimes in idea 4g sim in mine m30s handset
0 Likes
Sumitpatel
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
M30s has poor network reception than others smartphones brand
0 Likes