Original topic:

CA in Samsung M21

(Topic created on: 08-20-2021 11:32 PM)
Chanakya_Reddy
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Samsung, Samsung Galaxy A50s have CA (4G+). But when I compare both M21 and A50s in 91mobiles website, both have exynos 9611 and both phones supported same type of bands.  That means they have same antenna. So M21 hardware supports it!! I request Samsung to give software support to Samsung Galaxy M21.
7 Comments
Galaxy M
GREEDINESS OF SAMSUNG IS PREVENTING FROM ENABLING TO THIS FEATURE !
#CarrierAggregationF62
AjaySuresh
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
stop with the ranting! they have to cut some features in order to achieve less price. you bought it. you should've researched about this before buying. it's not like they cut the feature in between. they didn't promise they would give this feature in future either.
Galaxy M
It is not at all my fault!! I am a mid range budget phone user. The phone is hardware capable to carrier aggregation. This is the first smartphone I bought. The fault is samsung, they made the software not to support carrier aggregation. Other brands provide it at 9k phones. Also, I checked all specifications before buying. This phone's hardware is best in this range. It is software fault. That means it is samsung's fault!! Did any company say in specifications about carrier aggregation is supported or not? Don't blame users! Blame samsung, otherwise stay away from this post.
Galaxy M

thats our fault. we should cheak this before buying m21 ,.so don't blame Samsung.....blame your self. Samsung never force you to buy their phone .you choose Samsung phone  .so that your fault. why are you not check this before buying. or why  are you not checking specification properly......we all know Samsung never provide ca via ota updates .this is the truth and reality. i know this is hard to accept..

0 Likes
Galaxy M
It is not at all my fault. I am a mid range budget phone user. The phone is hardware capable to carrier aggregation. This is the first smartphone I bought. The fault is samsung, they made the software not to support carrier aggregation. Other brands provide it at 9k phones. Also, I checked all specifications before buying. This phone's hardware is best. It is software fault. That means it is samsung's fault.
Galaxy M
He can't understand bro he is a blind supporters
heygalaxy
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
That's why now users are shifting to alternate brands
0 Likes