Original topic:

[CA in M Series]

(Topic created on: 07-23-2021 07:40 PM)
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Ive been seeing a lot of posts regarding carrier aggregation on the forum lately. Lot of you guys are sending feedback to samsung for ca, some even tried talking with a human assistant.
 See, heres the catch - CA cannot be provided via software update. The below given post explains it.

This post is for M30s (exy9611) , but im sure it applies for other M series devices that lack CA.

So please stop wasting your and Samsungs time as even if Samsung were able to push ca via an update, they wouldnt have. I mean, what could possibly be the reason of ignoring such an important feature that even low end devices from 2016-2017 had? Obviously to cripple the already weak M series to make their A series look good.
 And this pattern repeats for a lot of other features as well be it Goodlock, presence of full fledged oneui, etc.

And those Samsung stans defending Samsung by saying "you shouldve checked b4 purchasing the device beforehand" Noone, absolutely NOONE in their right mind (except if youre the diehard phone geek guy) checks something as small as 4g+ as even the pitiest of the brands provide it in the cheapest of their devices.

So, my request to you all is to stop struggling and accept reality as it is like a legend once said-

And a peice of advice for all potential Samsung buyers or those who advice others when it comes to buying phones- Always, I repeat ALWAYS GO FOR AN A SERIES (or a flagship of course) AND THAT TOO, >20K A SERIES DEVICE IF YOURE THAT DESPERATE TO BUY A SAMSUNG. 

13 Comments
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
This should be a lesson learnt for Samsung.. another mistake they are doing now a days is providing only 720p display in some model with 20K price .. people may usually realise this later and this creates a bad brand impression..
0 Likes
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
yeah providing a 720p display in 2020 that too at 20k is hilarious, but at least people check for display specs when buying a phone. Dodging that bullet is easy. Going through all the lte bands supported by a device- like thats all I got to do in my life
0 Likes
Bhagavathi
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
But M51 has Snapdragon 730G which has * cat 6 lte modem that can support Carrier Aggregation

F62 has a SOC of Samsung Note series flagship mobile that supports Carrier aggregation.

And in Micromax mobiles Carrier aggregation is enabled recently through software update.

* Edit : M51 has cat 6 lte modem
But 730G can support till X15 lte modem
Thanks to icy Jay for telling this

Sorry if my answer hurt others
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
As per 3 website they have used Cat6 on M51
(Which could be wrong)
https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon-modems-4g-lte-x7
0 Likes
Bhagavathi
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I have seen the properties of 730G in Snapdragon's website
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Those intro pages mention what a chipset can support at maximum.
Like A51 also have cat 6 despite Exynos 9611 supports higher.
0 Likes
Bhagavathi
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Ok bro
Thank you
But atleast for F62 they can provide
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Yeah but even cat 6 supports 2CA so they should provide it to whichever model possible
Here's my 2017 device with cat 7
Screenshot_20210720-200331_3807.png
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from unique users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, youtube, samsung content help( google it),samsung live chat,twitter, instagram,facebook,linkedin,etc. It is the power of our feedbacks only , that samsung started to give clipboard in many devices.

Also, follow es_techno on twitter, he is going to start a trend soon for carrier aggregation
0 Likes