Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Buggy software on Galaxy M51

(Topic created on: 08-26-2022 02:52 AM)
Prat1999
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
For the last few days the UI of the Galaxy M51 has become very laggy. There are stutters all over and even performance while playing heavy games has taken a hit. Once the phone even auto restarted. Hope that Samsung fixes the problem soon. Also considering the fact that the buggy Android 12 is probably responsible for such issues(albeit in all Android phone brands), I would like Samsung to go the extra mile and provide the Android 13 update to all those models whose update cycle ends with Android 12.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
On my m51 I normally do a wipe cache 1 in every update comes. I have never felt any laying issues. You may also try and then comment. How was your system after the wipe cache. 🤔

View solution in context

8 Comments
Imdeeptanu
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
Same happening with me...don't know what to do
0 Likes
RRemi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
I am also facing the same issue while watching series or just checking regular updates auto restart again and again
0 Likes
JithinAjith
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Not only for Exynos 9611. Same issue in M51 & A52. Hardware issue is not solved by an update
0 Likes
Case47
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
+1
0 Likes
Solution
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
On my m51 I normally do a wipe cache 1 in every update comes. I have never felt any laying issues. You may also try and then comment. How was your system after the wipe cache. 🤔
Prat1999
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
It's doing fine now. Thanks for the tip.
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
If its good plz mark my post as solution thax
0 Likes
Prat1999
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Done.