Original topic:

Bug in files app and Samsung Music is unsupported!

(Topic created on: 01-11-2022 10:11 AM)
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy M
Hello, I've attached a Screenshot of the issue :

Samsung File Manager

As you can see it says I don't have any apps to open this file with extension .aiff but when I opened VLC player which was already installed, it played this file no problem, btw this is a audio file, anyway why is vlc no a option here! And also I tried Menu> Open with, still this shows up also why can't Samsung Music play this file please add support for this and also fix this issue with My Files app!

8 Comments
Galaxy M
Music. File crupt hogi bhai other wise ni hota esa kuj b
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Please read as I said it opens up in VLC no problem!
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Not only audio files but sometimes similar happens to document files like .prn, .kwgt, etc.
samsung_users
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
.prn, .aiff and more of this type files is not supported in system. So you can search apps for open these type files.
0 Likes
BlackSpectrum
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Ok but atleast there should be a option to like open as> audio file and then it gives option to choose from all the apps that can play audio that'd so much better don't you think!
0 Likes
samsung_users
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
That's Samsung's fault, I can't do anything 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes