Original topic:

Bug in M30s update

(Topic created on: 11-05-2019 07:51 PM)
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
The new M30s update has many bugs. My fingerprint recognition has got drastically slow and also high Battery drainage. 

9 Comments
SrikharCA
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yep even I'm experiencing the battery drain. I even felt that the device is charging slowly after the update.
0 Likes
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I used system panel.. And the drainage IS higher than before..
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
next update will solve this problem
0 Likes
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I hope so man... But you know why I went with Samsung although there are better specs heavy phones on market... Coz of its reliability and stable OS.. This **bleep**!
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
dont worry will get update soon.
0 Likes
Arcx1
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
i didnt notice any change in the fingerprint speed.....but definitely the battery is draining quicker than before. I can clearly notice that the battery is draining an hour quicker than before.
0 Likes
SUBHAM7001
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Wish I could show you bro... But the fngrprnt snsr Has gone slow... The Drainage is definitely confirmed though
0 Likes
Aakash0006
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
same problem brother
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Hi there,

To resolve the battery drainage issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Please perform the following steps to resolve fingerprint issue:
> If any screen guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disable the fingerprint settings and then remove the screen guard.
> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue.
> If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members application (Open Samsung members app >> click on “+“icon > send feedback >> error report / ask question).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes