Original topic:

Brand New Galaxy M31 auto restart issue: Tried all the solutions in the forum but yet not working

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 10:11 PM)
Samrat_Maskey
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I bought Galaxy M31 a few days back and had all the software updates installed. A day later I bought the mobile, it automatically started to restart on its own. The cellphone keeps restarting on its own and sometimes gets stuck on the boot logo for a long time. It's so annoying and disappointing at this point when Samsung has been trusted for years. I request the Samsung team to please look into the issue seriously and fetch an update to resolve the issue. 

Looking forward to getting the issue resolved soon.

Best Regards,

A Regular Samsung User

10 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
ok brother i suggest go to service center reinstall software surely
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
one time this auto reset option is not enble go to settings serach reset this page open check if disble i show in picture go to service center
0 Likes
Samrat_Maskey
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have tried all the options but the issue hasn't resolved yet. The only option I have remaining is going to the service center. Since we are having lockdowns it is getting difficult to visit the service centers. Won't Samsung send and update directly to the cellphone if imei number is provided?

0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
no brother try to reinstall software via odin with you computer if not go to service center
0 Likes
AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Assuming that auto restart is turned off on your device(settings>device health>advanced(3 dots )) .
Uninstall any application from unknown sources. Also install updates only via stable internet connection ie over WiFi.
Try reinstalling the device is from service centre or using smart switch.
also send automatic error report to Samsung or you can manually alert them about this via ask questions option of get help section in Samsung members app.
0 Likes
Samrat_Maskey
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

The only option I have remaining is going to the service center. Since we are having lockdowns it is getting difficult to visit the service centers. Won't Samsung send and update directly to the cellphone if imei number is provided?

0 Likes
AjaiX2015
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
well it's most likely an installation error or maybe some remote unfortunate crashing event. If you are in this situation frequently then this is an issue.You can reinstall the software by yourself by using smart switch if you have a laptop or PC and a stable network connection
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mahiamita
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I have Samsung galaxy M30s.. after updation my phone got issue.. automatic restart problem...
0 Likes