Original topic:

Boycott Samsung Phones(Specially M series user)

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 09:59 AM)
Ritu321
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
They are just fooling us.They don't even care for their users.They just want to take benefit from us.For this they could do anything.Like Disabling Carrier Aggregation due to which we won't get any good network speed.And what should a person do with that mobile which don't give good network. Also they disable some essential features such as app lock,internet speed indicator ,data monitor,etc.This was about software and let's talk about hardware. They don't provide good build quality and use very cheap plastic even in my 25k M51,Don't give fast charging, screen guard, back case,good speakers,etc.
And when we complain for some missing feature to enable it on next update,they just give reply that your feedback is sent to our tech team and would be considered in new launches. WTF!! We are asking to enable it in existing device but they are saying to enable it in new devices.So what should we do with that phone which we have bought. 
 We have spend a lot more money on Samsung rather than a Chinese phone which has much more better specifications at the same price but Samsung didn't care at all,they just want benefit more and more benefits. 
 Hope U all understand their stactics. I my very disappointed with my 25k M51 due to poor network speed and lack of features. This was my first and last Samsung phone,After that I promise never to buy Samsung phone again.
 Those who are satisfied with me than please boycott Samsung. Why to spend on that company which don't care for their customer and lack basic features and cost such a high price for their cheap device!!! 😡
65 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
You are facing issues, not everyone. Fast charging is there, for app lock, secure folder is there, internet speed meter and data monitor are not there in any Samsung device, not even in flagships. Build quality is good, no question in that. And they have to run A Series too, why didn't you buy A series then? I agree, screen protector and back cover SHOULD be provided. But other software features, you sould have bought A series. You cannot get everything in 1 phone. Yes, carrier aggregation is a basic feature and should be provided in every device, but even without CA, I get around 25 to 30 mbps speed in my M31s. (And both are similar devices, except the major difference being in battery and processor).
Galaxy M
He is not the only one, Read users posts here. and even if he is only one , he have right to ask questions and the performance he paid for. So stop being Einstein everywhere bhai..
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I never said that he does not have the right to ask questins or he is the only one. I provided the basic reasoning. Yaar unko toh A series bhi chalana hai, mujhe pata hai ki yeh sab important hai, but jo cheez Samsung ke kisi bhi phone mei nahi hai, woh kaise milega? CA A series mei hai, A series kharid leta. fast charging toh hai, build quality, I have personally used M51, its pretty good. I am not being Einstein, I am speaking the truth.
0 Likes
Ritu321
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
U mean that I have to buy A series than! I think A51 at this price point.Is 9611 a capable processor? Why should I pay 25k for 9611 if 730g is available.And U are talking about SSecure,I will lose 10k if U showed me settings locked with Ssecure.And yes fast charging is only available in M51,what for others which take 2.30hrs to full charge.And U are getting 30mbps,hey U fool don't fool others okay.😡
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I CLEARLY SPOKE ABOUT SECURE FOLDER, NOT S SECURE. 9611 and 730G is Samsumg devices are same. I am personally using M31s and I have also used M51, I saw no difference in performace. Its not optimized at all. And yes, I do get 30 mbps generally, WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A FOOL? And 9611 IS a good processor, there is a big difference between "bad" and "overused".
0 Likes
Ritu321
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Good then U are wholly satisfied with Samsung phone.I also have M21,and know its speed and performance also,okay.Does secure folder could be used offline?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
What do you mean by "Secure folder can be used offline"? Ofcourse it can be, if I am not missing something here.
0 Likes
Ritu321
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Can we lock settings with It?
0 Likes
Ritu321
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Can we lock settings with It?
0 Likes