Original topic:

Booting issue with Samsung M31

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 07:01 AM)
DylanSequeira
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Wed 23 Sept 2020 - Updated to latest samsung software 

Fri 25 Sept 2020 - Phone hung on the Samsung start up screen, charged phone, tried restarting but phone restarts and again gets hung on Samsung start up screen. Took phone to samsung auth service center - V4Tech Solutions, Mira Road Mumbai for check. Technician looking at phone said motherboard issues without even checking the phone. On my request technician tried to refresh software but still concluded motherboard issue as phone hung again on the start up screen and said the same will need to be replaced. Phone is under warranty purchased in March 2020 (Bill attached). Service center did not accept the phone for repairs on the same day and asked to come again on Monday on account token system. 

Mon 28 Sept 2020 - Phone given to technician at service center at 11am with only one problem of checking/replacing motherboard. Technician advised that the complete details of issues with the phone will only be given on call later in the evening. Call received in the evening post 6:30pm stating there is liquid damage to phone, charging strip damage and mother board replacement required. 

Would like this matter to be investigated urgently as this clearly seems to be a fraud to avoid service under warranty period as there was absolutely no issues being faced with charging till the time of submitting phone to service center and also no liquid damage to phone at all.

17 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
malitusharh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I have same reboot issue i have submitted my Galaxy M31 phone at Urun Islampur (Pin - 415409) service center. They also said phone is having motherboard issue and need replacement. They told me to wait for 7-8 days for. This not at all service we expect. What am i suppose to do mean while they also refused to provide phone for temporary use.

0 Likes
chandrakumarc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
my samsung m30s mobile continuously restarting. service center people said mother board issue service cost around 5500 really disappointed. mobile bought before 1.3 months only. other brands like mi, vivo working fine for more than 2 years. i will never purchase samsung mobile again
0 Likes
Members_c8YfN7x
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Same issue with me. Never seen a mobile with such a low life. Highly disappointed. Service people simply deny to repair the phone. Really a bad phone. 

At service station the phone was lying for more than 10 days and agter multiple follow ups these people say you take your phone back and it is beyond repairs....

so sad ...

0 Likes
Priyanshu raj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I was having the same issue with Samsung M31. The phone was doing good till morning but around 3:0pm it restarted but never gone ahead of the Samsung boot logo. I visited the Samsung service center but they told me they need to change motherboard. I also visited a local shop after that and I was surprised to hear that this problem they get every week and there is no solution for this.
To be honest, Samsung makes one of the worst phones. hashtage worstsamsung
I'm gonna buy a new phone from Realme or Xiaomi at least they give value for money.

sandeepm31
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Today my mobile completed 1yr 2months after purchase ,without even listening my explanation technical dept at "Taranka Samsung Service Center" said We need to replace motherboard which costs 8,000 rupees I am stunned to listen this price as i bought this Samsung galaxy M31 for 18K and they said this should be paid by me directly since 1yr warranty is completed, just after 2 months of completion my mobile is under restart loop and won't even show home page ,I am absolutely disappointed and felt Cheated by the Samsung Company.
0 Likes
Himanshu8102
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

I can feel your situation because we are all facing the same problem and i am also feeling cheated by this samsung company big name and fame. I am not able to spend 8000 just after 1 year and 3 months because it would be an idiotic move because that mobile is not even worth that price.

0 Likes
snehat
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
  • Seriously....is Samsung is left with nothing but to blame motherboard for all kind of issues...then they seriously need to look into their technology...my daughter's tab got corrupted within a couple of days of its warranty. Service center including the CEO team we contacted has same reply....never ever gonna make a purchase or recommend anyone to buy anything of Samsung for sure.
0 Likes
kartikvkulkarni
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

I guess they have found this way to fleece from the customer, this for sure cannot be a coincidence where isolated incidents have been reported. The issues have been reported all over which does suggest that the quality is spurious.

0 Likes