(Topic created on: 05-31-2020 04:44 PM)
vijendra1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

ODIN MODE (AVB Fail)
SUPER: Build-id does not match with the reference
(SUPER) : 30278215R, (BOOTLOADER) : 29256088
I have tried to restart using Volume down+power button then samsung logo comes and then immediately it shows Downloading... blue screen. Tried many times but no use at all, My daily work is purely depending on this mobile but due to this problem I cannot use this mobile at all now, this will make my days too dangerous about my job during this corona lock down, so contacted samsungchat assistant but they suggested to visit the service center, but due corona lock down no service center available, I do not understand why should I visit the service center because it is a software problem not the hardware problem, I have tried to search the issue in Google it seems most of the Galaxy M31 mobiles facing the same issue, so I suggest samsung people should look into this issue ASAP and resolve it automatically without visiting the service centre by force update some thing.

16 Comments
firmwarefile
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

If you are facing any software issue like application stopped working, boot loop issue, phone not working, IMEI issue, you can use the flash file.  By using this file, you will get back your phone in factory format. If you want to know how to install the flash file stepwise, visit the link and it is unique for every phone.

https://firmwareflashfiles.com/

0 Likes
yep
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
my m31 keeps on switching of on its on . and does not swich on own its own for a long time untill i press power and lower volume button .
0 Likes
Hadibela766
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Check out  sammobile

0 Likes
adoniahcarmiline
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Download flash Stock ROM from SamFirm and flash your Samsung M31

0 Likes
adoniahcarmiline
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

Download Easy Samsung FRP Tool and flash your Samsung M31

0 Likes
indragni
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
0 Likes
sameer527
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

you can find all latest samsung firmware for update and flash it from here: https://www.mobileguru4.com/

0 Likes