Original topic:

Black Crush issue

(Topic created on: 11-28-2020 11:30 AM)
syd110
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M

Dark background in the movies are pixelated showing block of blacks and grey also The sky is showing wave like patterns which is very annoying while watching movies

No fix from Samsung I tried every method they said but still the problem exits 
syd110
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
no ,yesterday i was watching Asur, same problem i couldnt watch because the dark scenes are very exaggerated
0 Likes
cpkaneria
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Ok
0 Likes
cpkaneria
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Ok
0 Likes
Itsdebby
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
bear cartel😅😅🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
what model u have bro
0 Likes
syd110
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
m51
0 Likes
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
what model???
0 Likes
knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy M

There's no fix because there's no problem. It is an issue of the compression method used by whatever streaming platform you are using or the file you are playing. What service are you using?

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "display" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness.
2. Check device in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report)along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sulaimn
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
is there a solution to this? i started facing this issue recently. My s9 was working fine for almost a year and then i started noticing this issue in video playbacks
0 Likes