Original topic:

Biggest Regret on Samsung πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 12:02 AM)
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hello guy's,

If someone seriously want to Regret In Life. Just buy Samsung device's. After few months or days you will feel frustrated/exhausted. What I have done ! Money Waste !!

it is far below our expectation, no community support or helpline support.

If you drop a message to them, they respond/sounds like a Robot. They have very limited(common) answers. 
Then what's the meaning of Samsung care/Report error section. There are only 4 to 5 members total,
Names of them : Charanjeet singh, Himani Panwar, Kritika Singh , etc....

Now, I will never think to buy Samsung even also in dreams. Aur don't suggest to anyone, Samsung is degrading their services day by day. 
I don't know why they are not maintaining their quality as earlier they have done?

Is better to go for Chinese brands like POCO or Redmi.

Hell Samsung Galaxy Mobiles

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Manish69
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Its waste of money.And samsung Companie they provide that worst Exyons
and they not provide UI 3.0 update..

View solution in context

Solution
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
dude if you are concerned about security updates or ui updates then samsung is one of the best company that atleast releases security patch updates in 3 months other companies like redmi realme etc they didn't even release security patch updates regularly and one ui is the 2nd best custom ui after the oxygen os

View solution in context

Solution
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Solution
Galaxy M
and....
if you has any technical issues and want to resolve/talk to customer care....then an app named "Smart tutor", install it.
they remotely control your device and check about the issue....from sitting there....
check it also....if you has this type of any technical issues and want support from Samsung team.

Screenshot_20210108-090836_One UI Home_3865.jpg

View solution in context

0 Likes
19 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro what was the issue?
0 Likes
Manish69
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
and they not provide UI 3.0 update
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
i agree with u , dude.. πŸ‘πŸ»
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
bro there are multiple issues/bug's.
screen adaptive brightness fluctuation issue, WiFi issue, sound driver issue( after call it stuck with in-call volume sound, dark mode is not supporting everywhere(like in Samsung store), Samsung store hv issue's, (shows uninstalled application in update section), battery issue (not like 7000mah, it's like 4000 mah), camera shutter speed is low(take too much time to click a image), etc..

maybe I got the defective piece with buggy software πŸ˜€.
there's nothing we can do now. except wait of UI 3.0

this thing only for Samsung Galaxy M51. I don't know about other model's. 😊
Solution
Manish69
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
and they not provide UI 3.0 update..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
bro that is not waste of money....may be you don't know that Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota not like other companies hence process is to flash that big firmware from service center or by using odin and install security patch via smart switch and pc which is recommended especially in Samsung device....otherwise if you simply installed that via mobile data or wifi then anything mysterious can happened by software loop hole formation even display or motherboard can gone forever as many users faced before......reflash last software from service center enjoy device performance 🎭 i am not saying that software update by wifi or mobile data is unsafe but problem will create when that software not installed fully or correctly because we Samsung users don't have to revert back the issue in bootloader or something because on non partition where software update needs stable carrier to upload ...otherwise it's not possible that same type of one device performing well and your device performing bad by same software update
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I'm happy with my Samsung galaxy M21 and this is my 1st ever Samsung phone before this i was using a trash redmi with trash/buggy MIUI, explicit advertisements and garbage like camera quality
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I can feel your emotions. POCO is still good. the best is OnePlus.
and good if you got a perfect m21. πŸ‘πŸ»
0 Likes
Solution
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
dude if you are concerned about security updates or ui updates then samsung is one of the best company that atleast releases security patch updates in 3 months other companies like redmi realme etc they didn't even release security patch updates regularly and one ui is the 2nd best custom ui after the oxygen os