Original topic:

Biggest Regret on Samsung πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 11:35 AM)
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hello guy's,

If someone seriously want to Regret In Life. Just buy Samsung device's. After few months or days you will feel frustrated/exhausted. What I have done ! Money Waste !!

it is far below our expectation, no community support or helpline support.

If you drop a message to them, they respond/sounds like a Robot. They have very limited(common) answers. 
Then what's the meaning of Samsung care/Report error section. There are only 4 to 5 members total,
Names of them : Charanjeet singh, Himani Panwar, Kritika Singh , etc....

Now, I will never think to buy Samsung even also in dreams. Aur don't suggest to anyone, Samsung is degrading their services day by day. 
I don't know why they are not maintaining their quality as earlier they have done?

Is better to go for Chinese brands like POCO or Redmi.

Hell Samsung Galaxy Mobiles
19 Comments
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
brother its not totally about security updates, it's main of their Worse service.
I like oxygen very much. but the Samsung UI have hundreds of bugs and issues. so I am tired now.
now I am using my M51 like in normal cheaper mobile.
I don't think they will resolve now. maybe the next UI 3.0 will fix these bug's. for that we have to wait till March
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
wait for few months they will fix the issues
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
yeah that's the last hope. πŸ‘πŸ» waiting for that
0 Likes
Solution
Raz_
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
i agree
beasty24
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
No issues with my device since 2 years
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
good brother at least you got perfect one πŸ‘πŸ»
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
and....
if you has any technical issues and want to resolve/talk to customer care....then an app named "Smart tutor", install it.
they remotely control your device and check about the issue....from sitting there....
check it also....if you has this type of any technical issues and want support from Samsung team.

Screenshot_20210108-090836_One UI Home_3865.jpg

0 Likes
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
ok brother I will do this. maybe, i hope they will solve. yeah I have that software Smart tutor.. πŸ‘πŸ»
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
what happened bro? if you are facing any issues then you contact them through whatsapp or you can download an app name Smart tutor which is samsung app . With the help of this app they will check your device . whether it has any issue or not . or if there is serious issues then they might call you to nearest service centre
Gaurav_hfn
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Bro, my phone M51 have lot of bugs and issues. I told them so many time, they always said your device is perfect.
there is nothing can we do now exceptpt laugh πŸ˜€. I have done mistake to purchase M51 and I have to regret πŸ‘πŸ»