Original topic:

Best specs in a value for money smartphone

(Topic created on: 01-23-2019 07:58 PM)
Prasanth797
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung recently gave me and a few others a chance to use and review the M-series smartphones for the first time. It felt awesome to use the phone and that too before its launch! The phone has some pretty impressive features but what I liked the most is the look and built of this series.

The phone has a pretty big screen and the new Infinity -V display. It’s the first time Samsung has showcased this display.  

a632f587-7f5d-4155-ad63-2837b22437d0.jpg

The phone is made of hard plastic and features a dual camera module at the back. Holding the phone feels premium and it surprisingly fits perfectly in my hand even though it has a huge display.

The phone is powerful enough to run almost any game or utility app. I did some heavy gaming and there was no issue or lags. I also didn't experience any heat ups while playing or streaming, which is a huge deal for most of us. 
5f455fde-55e1-4b63-b958-d2a4024e4020.jpg

To summarize, M-series phone is great value for money, the phones feel premium and work seamlessly!
104 Comments
Manglu
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
impressive features!
0 Likes
Raja1236
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Do M series will be better than A series by Samsung?
0 Likes
pratyush369
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Are samsung M series phone screens AMOLED or just they are of HD display.
0 Likes
sakshid
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
hope to experience awesome performance!😌
0 Likes
dhruv1
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
How do i figure it out regarding working of M series proccessor?
Do proccessor play any role in Interfacing or router settlement?
Are samsung phones inbuilt with intel core proccessors?
Is there any proccessor versions being used in Android for phones?
How amazing that would be, using a phone which posses such a range segment.
Samsung always prooved itself when it comes to experiment with gadgets. I wish the same for M series.
Is proccessor speed associated with battery backup or battery storage?
If i want to buy a good phone, what will be the major configuration i should buy that one?
Does screen brightness affets proccessor's execution?
Does M series sets any benchmark in the market of, phones having excellent processing?
Is there any event regarding galaxy M series launch?
I'm looking for a deal with flipcart, amazon for samsung M series.
Can anyone, here would let me know about some more configurations of camera in M series?
With whom shall i catch up for exclusive information of M series?
I want to know if, there is any new feature for touch sensors in galaxy M?
What are different android games are inbuilt in M series phones?
What are specefic industry-first features are there in M series?
Do galaxy M series will be launched in different different cities allover India?
Wow, Atleast! some phones will have debut: with a fast charging feature enablation.
Now, i don't have to carry those big chargers with their cables. Charging ability in M series phones will be helpfull to stay charged.
From where can i get honest reviews of M series?
Are there any exclusive offers on Galaxy M series homelets in noida after it's launch date?
Infinity is here in the screen avialibility of M series, #infinite played well by samsung.
This upcoming smartphones series are said to come with powerful display.
Price expectations are of under 15k segment which will shed these M series phones.
What are those M series models, which comes under 9500 k?
Is'nt galaxy M series is having award winning designing?
I loved the oultlook designing in the galaxy M series. Which is especially a kind of outstanding work by samsung.
Screens dimensions, are well defined, measured and shrap in edging.
Is there any restricted demographical area for the launch of galaxy M series?
Kind of phones which are easy to be handled are mostlly by samsung in the market. Is'nt so?
I want to know about some of best online web portals for samsung gadgets other than fake news.
Tell me key specs regarding Camera features of galaxy M series.
Would you all are able to think about a good use of M series phone apart from camera usage?
From where should i grab samsung M series as early as possible?
DO motorola is providing any of phones with such specs on this segment of range?
What is the basic need in a good phone a person wants to?
I have heard that screen in M series is having crystal clear view. IS this true?
Are there fish eye lens equipped in galaxy M series?
In case i have lost one of my samsung phone. Would i'll be able of report in the forum of samsung security?
Do M series will be better than A series by samsung?
Where are the events, happening for the launch of M series all over the globe?
Describe in a word, what galaxy M series is?
The invite shows Infinity U display with a camera inside the notch and the earpiece is present on the top bezel.
Can anbody describe the chin work in galaxy M series?
Looks like Samsung is finally moving from micro USB to USB Type-C for its mid-range of smartphones.
M series are supported with fast charging.
The M30 would feature the best specs among the group whereas the M10 would be a distinctly budget smartphone with entry-level specs.
Are you guys, fine with budget segment they have laid for galaxy M series?
May i'll be able to do interfacing with apple's phones?
Are there any gateways or routers support with galaxy M series?
Is there only a website of Samsung phones online?
Basically, what i
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M
STFU.
0 Likes
satoshi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy M
Is the processor speed associated with battery backup or battery capacity ?
0 Likes
lucious
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
with this v display does it have notification light also??
0 Likes
daksha
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Kind of phones which are easy to be handled are mostlly by samsung in the market. Is'nt so?
0 Likes
sahilpingale
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
The screen looks gorgeous in the photos. Can you give more information on the resolution?
0 Likes