Original topic:

Battery not charging

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 12:22 PM)
caraahul
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I have purchased new Samsung m31 on 18.03.2020. after 3 three days the battery started to the problem.

1. when i used samsung charger received with mobile it not show any connection with mobile and mobile also not charged.

2. When i used other mobile c type charge is showing connected but battery not charged.

3. When samsung charger use in another mobile then charger work properly

i not able to understand what is the problem in the new mobile.  Due to lockdown, I not able to go service center

Please resolve my issue if possible.

8 Comments
Ařpît
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
keep it in safe mode for a night..
if the problem continue try factory data reset...
if the it also not work then visit service centre post COVID-19....
TILL THEN STAY HOME STAY SAFE...
0 Likes
FallOut007
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
return or replace it
0 Likes
raju-83
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
At first, Reboot your phone. In Standby, you just press & hold Volume Down and Power buttons in same time for around 30 seconds until Samsung Logo comes. Then after Rebooting, Plug in for Charging.
I hope problem will be solved.
0 Likes
klnvs
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
once switch off the phone and then charge the phone
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Kindly check the power socket functionality with a different device or try to charge the device in a different power socket.

2. Check connectivity
Please check whether the charger cable and adapter is fixed well. Remove charging cable and reconnect with mobile phone properly.

3. Charge the device
Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e; please charge the device in switch off condition for a minimum of 10 minutes. 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sus_Rwt
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
even i have same issue please support
0 Likes
Galaxy M
I have same issue with my 2 month old m31 device. not charging from charger but from pc it is charging slowly.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
caraahul, is your devices replaced by Samsung?
0 Likes