Original topic:

Battery life & Heating Issue

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 07:31 PM)
sanpan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
Since the begining of M30s there was always a battery life issue..samsung team had never tried to solve it,but there was not any heating issue...but after latest update its started heating up..
Dear Samsung Team,in this current situation and looking at the future economy there will be no chance for common people to changed to a new device ASAP!!!
so my earnest request is that please look into that matter so thst you guys can also help common people during this Pandemic situation.
10 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
when u bought it did have battery problem if it did why didn't u take it to service center
0 Likes
sanpan
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Ha ha...are u joking...all M30s having battery issue...i think all guys will have same complaints....
0 Likes
sanpan
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
and i think you are 1st time hearing that...
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I just want to know if at the beginning you had this problem I mean after a week you could've exchanged for some other handset 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
no not first time because one of my fellow had a problem with a30 he got it exchanged within 2 weeks of purchase for some other handset
0 Likes
sanpan
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
I think if i had to invest so much i would hav gone for flagships
0 Likes
Debanjan99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I do agree with but this version had no problems for me. This was most stable version no heating issue and battery drain issue. And after that the march security patch update came and destroyed everything. Now heating is like hell. use an AR app for 2-3 minutes and temps go to almost 46-47 degrees. And the android 10 update took the bugs to a whole new level. Though I haven't updated it still I can see the user reviews. The automatic restart problem also arrived with the march security patch. And what is most pitiful is that some users got their device stuck in bootloop while updating to android 10 which is just a nightmare in this situation of lockdown. I dont' know how can samsung be so irresponsible while pushing an update. If these doesn't get solved soon either I will downgrade or probably sell this device
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To avoid battery drainage please turn off un-used options, decrease display brightness, turn off auto sync option, close background running apps.

Follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link tp resolve your problem: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If issue still persist or for furher assistance, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes