Original topic:

Battery gets drain early and signal issue

(Topic created on: 10-31-2019 10:27 AM)
NGarg
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
Battery of m30s gets drain very soon even after optimized setting, always in display is also disable for saving battery but no improvement.Apart from this vodafone signals are very poor on this phone.. same sim is working fine on other phones. In settings also, strength is -104 dBm which is very poor. Please share some solution to these problems.

8 Comments
vinit2085
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
yes, I also noticed that same thing happing with me. In m30 screen time is more than m30s. I noticed it several times and also notwork problem is there in m30s
0 Likes
Kalyanramch
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
yes bro Vodafone signal is very poor and jio signal is also 2 points coming
0 Likes
vinit2085
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M
same thing with jio In other phone jio have much more range than m30s
0 Likes
Kalyanramch
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
no brother in my other realme device no signal issue for any network but in M30S there is signal issue
0 Likes
mukunth01
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Why samsung bixby is not  in Samsung m30s
0 Likes
Hatilipi
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Same here and at 12 .56am.At this time signal strength generally good but not in m30s and i am only 500m away from the airtel tower.The same sim giving around -69dbm to -75dbm in note 7 pro and realme 3.Due to low signal+low power modem, internet speed in m30s is low as compared to other R phones.
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
SIM card must not have been placed properly.. since sim card trays are now made of plastic it tends to bend while inserting inside the device.. your SIM card must have been wrongly placed while inserting the tray in the device.. remove and insert the SIM again.. and also restart the phone.. also if you have old SIM card and have used cutter to cut the SIM card.. Go to the vodafone store and get a new nano SIM
0 Likes
gaurav_2001
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
How to solve it ......how can improve...dbm singal strength....tell me ..
0 Likes