Original topic:

Battery drain issue after Android 11

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 11:29 PM)
SwopnaSaritBarik
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
After the update the battery drain issue increases day by day.The day when I bought the phone it's had a good battery life about 2 to 3 day with heavy use but when it got first security patch I face some battery issues and day by day when update come and after the update the battery drain issues increase more and more and now after Android 11 update it is much more...I probably thing it's a business trick done by the company that after someone uses there phone for 2 to 3 months it performs well and when they are going to launch a new similar phone they just give a waste security patch update which made the phone overall performance bad and the user face many issues..which result the user to buy a new phone...but please someone help me out with the battery drain issue..and please tell if someone know that who to disable gaming optimization service after Android 11 update..
34 Comments
TechBee
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
same here on my s10
Galaxy M
it's just a business
0 Likes
Galaxy M
SAMSUNG should take step for this problem!
specially for M series 😔
TechBee
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
not just M series sir....it has been the same for all phones which received 11 update
Galaxy M
yes bro
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
If after update then wait for few days, and as of now perform these below steps;

A. Wipe Cache Partition.

Steps to perform.

1) Turn off the device.

(Connect with type C cable and connect withpc/laptop/type C earphone only for Android 11 )

2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. Reset App Preferences.
Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.

C. Go to settings >general Management >reset>reset settings
TechBee
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Thanks will try
Galaxy M
it does not help tried
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
what helped?
0 Likes