Battery and charger caring tips

(Topic created on: 06-30-2021 02:08 PM)
DarKPriNce_M31s
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
CHARGER
 *Charge your phone in cool environment. 
 *If heating of either phone or charger is noticed immediately switch off the charger and keep your phone aside to cool and charge again. If it continues hand it over to service center to diagnose problem.
 *Use your Samsung Charger to charger only Samsung model and don't use it for other brand mobiles.
 *Dont plug in when the switch is on. Kindly remove the charge from the socket after use. Since it's a AC currency it might burn the charger gradually over time(Gutt feeling 😅)
 *Don't use your charger during low Voltage. It increases your battery percentage but decrease the efficiency very quickly. 
 *If your charger is broken or wire is damage. Buy it in near Samsung trusted shop.

MOBILE
 *Turn off the location, data & Bluetooth when not in use.
 *Keep a eye on the unused app which draws charge in the background. Turn on deep sleep to conserve battery life.( you will find that option in battery section in settings)
 *Don't use your phone for long duration while charging. It affects both charger and phone battery.
 *Don't depend upon power saving mode. It's useless. Just switch off the mobile. 
 *Don't charge your phone completely. Charge BTW 85% to 95%. It increases the efficiency of battery. If in case it charges 100% no problem but make sure it never happens again.
 *Keep an eye on the battery usage of daily using applications. If found issue do as the phone indicates.
 *Even SIM uses more charge. Since I use single SIM card I save lots of charge. Using of 2 SIM cards is not an issue.
 *Use you phone is cool environment. It helps mobile to quickly draw out heat produced with in the phone and keeps the system cool.

Above info is typed by me with my own experience from my previously used phones. These text aren't copied from any websites. 
 Thank you. 
6 Comments
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Liked for the handtyped notes :)
Galaxy M
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Speedy675
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Thanks for the tips😊
Galaxy M
Anytime
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Your all information is really good.
But i noticed something. That is about power saving mode, well the feature you told about that useless is really helpful cause it reduce the processor performance 70% which incredibly extend SOT. Well after all its depend on user how he or she use it.
Also if you want longer battery life i mean long lasting battery life span, then charge upto 80%.
In every 300 charging cycle the battery performance drops by somewhat 10%.(Not in all case)
It's depend upon user.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support