Original topic:

Battery Drainage Issue in M30s

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 07:41 PM)
독재자
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung claims that M30s has a huge battery of 6000mah, but tbh I have never felt like that.
Previously it was ok anyhow, but now a days what I am seeing is battery is draining like some 4000mah battery.

Battery should run for at least 18-20 hours but here it is showing 14:33 hours (just showing, it drains faster than even this).
I have to charge it twice on daily basis. Don't know how long will they keep making M-series's users fool😞😞

34 Comments
Arunsingh99
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
I too face same problem I have twice a day ,that's why tomorrow I'm going to service center to flash the mobile,hope it fix the bugs.
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
this is right way if this kind of problem occurred go to service reinstall software
독재자
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
So I am not the only one who is facing it🤦🏻♂️...Samsung is working like some low class com😠
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
bro do these settings to save more battery life
1. Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings

2. Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .

3. Google >click on 3dot>usage and diagnostics >off this option

4. developer option >background limit>no background processes.

5. Long press on each app specially 3rd party and rarely used app>app info>

A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off

B. Battery >allow background activity >off

C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.

6. Device care>battery >select "optimised and adaptive power saving.

Steps to enable developer option
settings >about phone>software information >then u find build number >tap 7 times>then back to settings
and at end of settings one new option called developer option
click on it and find that option
0 Likes
독재자
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Bro these are compromises...and M30s officially contains 6000mah battery, are you getting the meaning of 6000mah....when one will use so roughly (like Pubg whole day) even then it should not die before 10-12 hrs and interestingly I don't play pubg and still they are showing me 14:33 hrs, which will die before that even.

And fyi M series do not contain many specific battery draining features of Samsung.

I want them to improve, I am not asking for some tips of saving battery by compromising normal usual settings.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
and go to battery and check which app consuming more battery and do the no. 5 settings on it
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
these are not compromise these are called settings
0 Likes
독재자
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
these are normal usual settings, if one have to turn them off (in a device with 6000mah battery) then that will simply be known as compromise only.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
by the way its your wish brother
0 Likes