Original topic:

#Ban Samsung

(Topic created on: 08-05-2021 02:41 PM)
KKbhat
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
15 days back my mobile was updated itself. After that update I got so many problems in my mobile like freezing (hanging) and restarting automatically itself everytime. Then I went Samsung service center and explained the problems what I'm facing in that mobile, but in that service center they told me that my mobile mother board was damaged and also it'll be repaired but service cost is ₹7,500/-. I'm surprised and shocked that without falling or water damages how can it possible? They only did update, I never did anything like that. I thinked Samsung Mobile is the good brand to purchase a mobile phones, but now its very disappointed me for their bad services.😡

28 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
What are you saying, I can't understand. Please write in English.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
What is 'agta' and 'avra'?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I think A series, or maybe 'Agra'. 🤔🤔🤔
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I can't understand, why these people don't write English or maybe don't know. It is difficult to understand if you don't know the language!
Galaxy M
Translation using Google Translate: About fifteen days ago, my mobile was already updated. Then there is the switch off of Agta. Software update for Avra ​​phone repair
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
I know, he already translated. I was asking what is Agta and Avra?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Agra and Avra doesn't mean anything it's a typo ! I checked on the internet.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
Then what it means?
0 Likes
KKbhat
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
15 days back my mobile was updated itself. After that update I got so many problems in my mobile like freezing (hanging) and restarting automatically itself everytime. Then I went Samsung service center and explained the problems what I'm facing in that mobile, but in that service center they told me that my mobile mother board was damaged and also it'll be repaired but service cost is ₹7,500/-. I'm surprised and shocked that without falling or water damages how can it possible? They only did update, I never did anything like that. I thinked Samsung Mobile is the good brand to purchase a mobile phones, but now its very disappointed me for their bad services.
0 Likes