Original topic:

B**lsh*t Compulsory notification from Samsung

(Topic created on: 06-23-2021 12:38 AM)
TheOffice
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
On updating galaxy m21 to the June 2021 security patch, samsung has introducted a compulsory notification (i.e. it cannot be disabled, atleast i could not) from Samsung services saying "Activate now and explore new features" wanting to push us to accept it.
I bought 2 Samsung phones and a Tablet after the anti China sentiment and Samsumg is f***ing it up now! (See pic 1 and 2)

Solution:
Pic 3: when you tap on the notification this page appears, this is the same you might have encountered on initial set up of the phone.

Tap on any of the 4 bold options, say you tap on 'Glance on Samsung' > all 4 options appear > Untick all of them > tap on 'apply' > tap on 'skip'

Pic 3

Pic 1

Pic 2

0 Likes
16 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Strange we done get it
0 Likes
TheOffice
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Lucky you or i might have a samsung app installed which isn't needed
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
It's not a **bleep** things, tap on that, you will get a page, where you can see many apps name in the below of the page like galaxy store, Glance etc... tap on that name, unselect all except galaxy store, then tap done, finished
TheOffice
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Oh yes, had done that during initial set up as well, unticked all of them!
0 Likes
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
What are you talking about?
0 Likes
TheOffice
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Have added screenshots now
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
I think he's talking about AppCloud
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Just long tap on the notification and then disable it. Then go to settings > Apps > Search for App Cloud and disable it
0 Likes
TheOffice
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Namaste, thanks for your response
AppCloud has been disabled since long
0 Likes