Original topic:

Aways freezing

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 08:18 AM)
manojvijay
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
I have M31s . Everything thing is working fine in it. But all apps got freeze when I keep this app on lock and After 10 to 15 seconds when I again try to use this open apps, these apps get stuck and freez and cant scroll down and going back words . why doing this like this Samsung company It's a multi national and international company And why using 9611 waste processor Can't give proper salary to developers. And not giving proper updates. Chines phones are better theN Samsung phones .
4 Comments
SUMON93
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
Post scene short
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Do you know anything about processors and semiconductor technology? 9611 is a very good processor. M21, M31, A50s, A51, these devices also use the same processor. They do not have this issue. I know what issue you are facing and let me tell you that this issue is only occurring on the Galaxy M31s devices. Please have patience, will be resolved via software updates.
0 Likes
manojvijay
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
ok....let's see what will happen. and what will do Samsung about this issue..
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy M

Please turn out to the feedback section for help and  raise an error report for further assistance with your query

Kindly follow the steps mentioned below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

View solution in original post

0 Likes