Original topic:

Automatically my mobile gets restarted

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 04:36 PM)
Samsung_codbexm
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

I bought this device 1 year 1month back. It was working fine for an year. Suddenly It will get restarted again and again. they told me to change motherboard. Through internet only, I came to know many samsung m30s users facing this type of motherboard issue. then, Samsung should be responsible for this issue. They will be able to give the solution for this issue.

9 Comments
Galaxy M
Try to use your phone in Safe mode.

If that works fine, reset your phone.
0 Likes
arg9954
Active Level 3
Galaxy M

hi friend even i have m30s and facing the same issue from last oct but seems like Samsung have not taken note of the issue so to make Samsung know of the issue please tweet your problem on official Samsungindia twitter handle i have already tweeted if many people tweet their issues then surely Samsung would take some action so please go and tweet

Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
kerahari
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

same case for my m30s ...My phone became unusable now. I am facing this issue for the last 3 weeks. All of a sudden it started to happen. I will not able to factory reset do as I have a work-related app configured. 

Tried Disabling All Auto Restart Options

Tried Clearing the Cache partition
Also updated to One UI 3 expecting problem will resolve but no luck

0 Likes
Pksamie
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
same here...ditto
0 Likes
Galaxy M
even me too facing the same prblm ....
0 Likes