Shravan143766
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Pls Somebody Help
0 Likes
Shivamsk
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
U can't do anything in this. Just send the report to Samsung and they might fix it in the other update.
If u want u can factory reset your phone.....but according to me u don't need to do it. It will get fixed in other updates.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Bhai even in next security update it didnt get resolved
0 Likes
Shivamsk
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Bro i was also facing the same issue with my A51 till last year....but now samsung has fixed it....and literally that issue was for approx 2yrs.....but always remember to send the error report each and every time when u see error message......samsung might fix it soon
0 Likes
Shivamsk
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
And it didn't happened often in A51 series.....it was like once or twice in 1 or 2 months......and this case mostly occur in the midnight
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Bhai mere m this restarts every day...now even 2 times...

I m sending the automatic error reports as well as by generating error reports myself...but for former i dont get any reply and for latter i get same automated reply...check in safe mode check this chwck that
0 Likes
Shivamsk
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Bhai software update ke baad hua hai aisa...or it was from before
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Bhai pehle to theek thak tha...software k baad aaya h...

June ya july m update hui thi uske baad

I even talked to them on chat they said me ke reset mrke dekho phone ko...vo krke dekhna baki h...actually storage thodi jyada h meri to alas aata h co.puter m backup lene m...1 2 din m krke dekhuga reset bhi theek hua to theek vrna centre hi jana pdega...!!!
0 Likes
Shivamsk
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Bhai reset kr k dekh lo aur nahi to next 2 ya 3 update me fix ho jana chahiye....service centre jane ka jarurat nahi padega

Faltu me wo log charge karega....most probably Reset krne se thik ho jayega....isliye phele pakka se reset kr k dekh lo
0 Likes