Original topic:

Auto restart or freezing issue

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 05:56 PM)
jhon-wick
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
My smartphone is auto restarting and freezing continuously since August. I try all the possible 
Solution but it can't solved. I post many comments but samsung do not give any Solution. 
Service center charge 8k for motherbord replacement but I can't afford it. Please samsung give us any proper solution ,there are huge people facing this problem. Solve this as soon as possible.......
Please 😔😔😔
8 Comments
Galaxy M
How to resolved,
Please share
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Hey, I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem, either a software flash at service center or replacement of motherboard will help, he told me if device is out of warranty and you don't want to get the motherboard replacement, then go to a known mobile repair engineer, he will repair the power ic and phone will work properly
He told me that now company is also having problem because the issue has occurred in huge amounts and they are not able to provide free replacement because cost of motherboard is high, its loss of Samsung from all angles
Now you just raise this matter on twitter and comment on tweets of utsav techie and others who have tweeted regarding this
The issue has been highlighted by youtubers and media groups so Samsung might give some solutions now
Just wait and raise
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
It is because of last buggy software update, change motherboard for 6k-8k and never choose Samsung again. Even Brand ambassadors including @CrazyBoy28 raised this on senior level, but Samsung ignored them, what can we do apart from never choosing samsung again and giving them lesson in form of dropping down sales.
Mohdin21
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Can you please tell how did you fix this issue ☹️
0 Likes
Anu Yadlapalli
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

Can u please tell the solution 

0 Likes
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/ 

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jalendhar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
I have tried all solutions but no use.
Please help to get out from this issue,
I purchased all my classes in this device only I'm unable to listen
0 Likes
Arvind Singh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M

i have same issue with M21. screen going to stuck and restart. I had a talk with Samsung service center engineer, he told me that it is power ic problem. advice changes motherboard. Motherboard cost is 8500 Rs approx. Not happy with sumsung.

0 Likes