Original topic:

Auto Restart issue with Samsung galaxy m30s

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 09:14 PM)
maverick15
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M
My galaxy m30s mobile is having auto restart issue so I visited the service center and got my mobile repaired after three weeks of efforts to claim my warranty, but after the change of mother board both my mobile performance and camera quality declined, If any one of you are having such issues or faced such kind of problems do mention it in the comments!!
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
once reset device or visit again and ask them to reflash firmware
0 Likes
Nataraj38
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
my m30s mobile is also restarting very frequently from the last 3 days..when checked on the internet, found that many are facing similar issues. how to resolve this?
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

3. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
mohan4u
Active Level 1
Galaxy M

Please stop nonsense advice.

Factory data only in my mobile even though automatically restarting number of times per day since 5 days .

No third party app in my mobile also.

Now tell ......

0 Likes
tarunjk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
right
0 Likes
tarunjk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy M
m30s is worst mobile