Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Audio balance problem after android 11 update in Galaxy M01

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 11:33 AM)
HA176
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

I recently received the android 11 update on my Galaxy M01, after the update, most of the things are running fine but the audio balance from the earphones has completely disturbed and noise coming through speaker has been considerably reduced. I already tried hard resetting, but it didn't work.  Can anyone has any sort of fix for such problem? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AgentDarkFury
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Install this patch and the audio problem will be fixedScreenshot_20210521-113333_Software update_10338.jpg

View solution in context

22 Comments
madhavi_125
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Same problem here already reported the problem to samsung by sending log report.
I cant hear songs properly using 3.5mm audio jack, via Bluetooth the audio is fine.
krishbarnwal
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Yes same issue I have been facing from the last few days. Can you guys send error report to samsung or the issue won't be highlighted and we would have to wait another 4 months for the same.
madhavi_125
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I have sent the error report just after updating i listen to lot of music on my device, so i sent them error report as soon as i noticed it.

Please you guys do the same and report the error to them so that they can fix this via a new software update.
HA176
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Already called the Samsung support for the same, they told me do some settings changes in their system apps but nothing seems to be working. Let's hope Samsung may provide the fix again through OTA in quick time or as you said had to wait a lot for getting proper sound quality.
0 Likes
VAMCCH
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Yes, there is audio distortion problem in samsung M01 after android 11 update...the audio through headphones is very disturbing...hope it will be solved ASAP
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Nowra
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy M

I do have the same problem.

0 Likes
HA176
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
You can also try the error reporting to Samsung as mentioned above by Samsung support.
0 Likes
HA176
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Did anyone got any response from Samsung after error reporting?
0 Likes