Original topic:

Ask your questions regarding M series devices. I'll try to solve them at my end.

(Topic created on: 05-16-2023 09:08 AM)
jaigoogle
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Some people facing restarting and notification issues after the Android 13 upgrade. If you are facing any issues or problems feel free to ask me. I'll try my best to resolve your problems.
6 Comments
Rajghosh06
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Bro, I got a notification through whatsapp, when I was opening the notification panel. My phone sounded (speaking aloud) the sender's Name..! At that moment the assistant apps were also not in use.. then how did this happen?
Also for me the talk-back option is disabled.!
0 Likes
jaigoogle
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Have faced this problem once or everytime you're facing the same issue. Check whether it persist again then reply.
0 Likes
Rajghosh06
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
Till now only once I faced it...
0 Likes
TUSH_M51
Active Level 6
Galaxy M
How to resolve screen fading issue bro?
Display became grey tone deep black completely gone after July security update in October 22
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Cnusri
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
0 Likes