Original topic:

Are the employees working in Autorized service centre are Technical expertise

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 10:48 PM)
Athisankar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy M

Recently i bought a Smartphone Galaxy M30 through amazon Republic offer and i enquire the service centre to make it confirm (They told company seal is not open, its new) that i got a fresh new product.After ten days unfortunately i dropped down the new mobile and it damaged physically but i have not inserted any sim so far. so i brought to service centre Jeeva Mobiles, Dindigul, Tamilnadu as per the customer support advice. In service centre they told me it will cost around 4500 Rs which is almost half of the original price which i bought through offer. I agreed to pay the money and i made a demand that you have to rectify all the problems that may rise due to physical damage. They assured like " Vasan eye care advertisement we are here for you to solve all the problem don't worry".they asked me to pay advance. I paid 2000. After 45 min i went to the centre they told me your mobile is completely ready and showed a list that they have made around 40 Quality tests, In all tests my mobile got passed. I want to know the tests they have made on my mobile, they refused to give it to me. then i took photo through mobile which i have given for service, but after zooming the picture letters are not visible. but same page is visible in another mobile with same pixel specification. the reason given by customer support excecutive is  even though same pixel specification in different mobile the qualities of pictures are different. if you can't able to meet minimum requirement criteria then why should i choose branded samsung M30? ok i talked with customer care 1800 407 267 864 two times and technical supervisor for tamilnadu samsung officials +914461330600 all are trying to stand in their own point of view in favour of customer service person Mr.Muruganandham.  Are they tried to verify the pictures taken by the serviced mobile? No. why cant they ask him to send the pictures,videos captured through serviced mobile and analyse does it has the original quality are not? Failiure of the organization is not addressing mistake, even after addressing mistake without taking any action. you need some Guts to do it. Good Luck

2 Comments
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy M
Send a mail directly to Samsung customers service.
0 Likes
Galaxy M

Hi there,

We are sorry to know about the damage in your device. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

In order to resolve your concern, we request you to kindly register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback> Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes