Original topic:

Apps crashed

(Topic created on: 03-19-2021 10:46 PM)
SSP78
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Anyone facing app crash after Android 11 and UI 3.1 update?
9 Comments
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
In which you are facing this issue ??

You should do these things and to resolve just follow these steps you will get solve your problem,
1- Open App setting on top right by tapping 3 dot click on reset app preference
2- Open again app setting and click on ONE UI HOME and Open Storage clear cach and data too and going one step back and again Open ONE UI and click on forse stop.

Now your Home UI will be reset and one by one use app and will work your app properly.

Accept me as solution by clicking on 3 dots on my comment if I have given you right solution and it works for you, That motivates us 🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes
SSP78
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
not working for m51
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
if you are talking about app crashes history in Device care then no need to worry, did you face any issues while you uses any app?
0 Likes
SSP78
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
yes whatsapp opening slowly
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
WhatsApp opening slowly is not related to this app crash report dear if only its with WhatsApp then issue with WhatsApp
0 Likes
SSP78
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
I have around 99gb free and memory atleast 2.5gb free still after update facing issue
0 Likes
SSP78
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
crash history show many apps crashing
0 Likes
timkamat
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Once you notice an app crashing, simply force stop it and clear data/cache for the app. it will be back to normal. In fact, after every major update, you are expected to run into a few app crashes as the app needs to refresh it for the new version of the software.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes