Original topic:

App compatibility

(Topic created on: 01-24-2021 07:20 PM)
The4Abhi4Patel
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy M
Hello Samsung Members I am M31 user and after receiving last Android 11 update I find that Samsung ONE UI home app isn't compatible with M31 but it is already inbuilt launcher and it got app crash since the update.

9 Comments
Mahbu
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
allow
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
check it in galaxy store
0 Likes
Galaxy M
send me link
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy M
received Android 11 or beta 11 ? if it's beta then it's possible because it's testing version not all app will work
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Most of the Samsung apps are supported in your device but in playstore you'll find them as incompatible. So to update the inbuilt Samsung apps please use your galaxy store.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
send me the link of Samsung ONE UI home of galaxy store
0 Likes
Galaxy M
it's not compatible
0 Likes
Shank_Sar
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Latest version of the app is already installed during the upgrade process. And if any update are available then you will notice that within the Galaxy store. Being a M series(OneUI core) user you will not get all updates for specific apps like Samsung notes, OneUI Home, etc. Full OneUI users will be able to download and get updates for these apps frequently but not M series users. If you search in Apkmirror's website then you will notice many updates for many Samsung's apps but you will never be able to install them. I am writing this from my own experience, you can check my post where I have complaint about this issue, but main reason is we are OneUI core users.