Original topic:

App Crashes

(Topic created on: 04-22-2021 10:08 AM)
NishekBeniwal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I used to access maily 2 apps in my mobile nowadays which are YouTube and Call of Duty:Mobile. As both these apps are getting crashed always. Whenever I open YouTube, it crashes & when I am playing Battle Royale in CODM it crashes at the mid because of which my Rank in that game is getting down which sometimes make me very irritated and then... . 
I had done whatever I was taught by the Costumer Care Members. I uninstalled all the updates of 'Android System WebView' but app started crashing again then I updated it again and then again it starts crashing. Even I tried to go to Safe Mode and followed whatever they said me but that was a very stupid suggestion which only took my time in arranging 93 apps just on 34 icons (2pages) and got no results. (Tried every way)
Facing this issue from a long time but now it's getting too much and @Samsung how long would you like to have it's already 2-3months. Is your technical team this much week that they can not fix this bug?
Really Disappointing
Need this to be fixed within few weeks.

10 Comments
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Stop using battery saver while you play and always clear cache after playing so you won't experience it again
0 Likes
NishekBeniwal
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Konsi duniya se ho bhai aap?
Do you really think that if a person is writing about the issue in detail and had already talked to care will not know this silly thing???
Seriously matlab kuchh bhi
Level pe dhyaan dena chhodo aur agar answer do to thoda achhe se nhi to aisi ********* na karna🙏.
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
That's what she said.
0 Likes
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I am sorry bro if I disappoint you with my silly answer that's all I can do if I have any trouble with my mobile😅 for fast remedy I would suggest you to factory reset and iam really sorry if I troubled you god bless you have a nice day bro 😇
0 Likes
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
I know you really pissed off at me iam sorry
0 Likes
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Sorry bro
0 Likes
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
Sorry bro
0 Likes
chimichanga
Active Level 8
Galaxy M
God bless you
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes