Original topic:

Android version 12 update for M30S

(Topic created on: 11-28-2021 04:35 PM)
niceadi
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung please provide android version 12 for  samsung  galaxy M30S  and new UI 4 for  this model.
This model is not in your list 
16 Comments
MAHESAMSUNG
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Best request....
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Lol...why they add it to your list..it completed 2 major android updates already
niceadi
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Aap samsung company ho ?
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Nope, but he is sensible
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Bro u got 2 major os update already ..
So u won't get ,no use of asking for it ..
Samsung gives m&f series phones whether it us 10k or 25k ,only 2 major os ..
All brands are giving in this way only in midrange ..
Also I think redmi phones get 1 android version update and atleast 2 major ui update ..
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Realme phones under 13k also recieves 1 android updates,
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Really
Only 1 android then what about ui update is their 1 more or is it finished ..
Then what about above 13k bro
Will they get 2 android update

Actually I don't used any realme phone personally so iam asking 😁
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Some of my Close friend have Realme 3, Realme Narzo 20, Realme 6, they all are launched with Realme ui 1 based on Android 10 ( except Realme 3 i.e. Android 9) bt they are not in the list of Realme ui 3 update list...( Realme 3 was stuck with Realme ui 1 with Android 10)..Though Realme 6 Pro, Realme XT, Realme X got 2 updates already
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy M
Their update style is different they release beta version with no feedback option ( LMFAO) and you have to register your phone in that time. after 3-4 months later they give stable update to all....example: if you see Realme 8 to updated to Android 12 on June, that means they will release beta registration in their members app, and after 1 week that will be closed...if you forget to register yourself, then you will get that after 3-4 months later